Tuesday, November 18, 2014

rubber bullets

I did my part on Sunday in denying some illegal aliens their ability to steal the american dream......I raked my own leaves for 4 hours.....didn't even use the gas powered blower.....I refused to pay some illegal a few more untaxed dollars to work that I have the ability to do........imagine if everyone avoided hiring illegals ?

They are illegal aliens by the way.... Not the PC term the media love "undocumented residents"...... As if it were all just a clerical error.

Don't forget the J-E-T-S signed Drew Stanton to backup Sanchize...... He would have undoubtedly become the starter and they could have used the Geno pick for someone else.( Stanton looks pretty good as the starting QB for Arizona) ......BUT....Woody traded for Tebow 5 days later.......Rex refused to even play him, and Stanton asked for his immediate release.....the rest is history.

Sad to see the Coughlin era come to a close ( tom not Chris).......but 2 Lombardi trophy's and a classy tenure will be his legacy and he will be missed.

No comments: