Wednesday, June 10, 2015

It's all in the timing

I should have dug deeper the other day when I saw the headline about a bizzare outburst by Barry Hussein while speaking off the cuff at the G-7 summit....

"I am the closest the United States has come to electing a Jewish President"

Strange......even for him.....at an economic summit......... Why the sudden need to project yourself as being pro Isreali.... Or even neutral...... When everyone knows that you and your pal Erdogan despise Isreal.


Well John Podhoretz explains in today's NY Post that a book is coming out in two weeks written by the Isreali ambassador to the u.s. from 2009-2013.......I have a feeling this book will vindicate all of my hunches on this blog the past 6 years......let's wait and see.

As for Barry ? He's no different than Marion mosbley..... He's gonna plead his case to the media before the book comes out.

No comments: