Friday, June 19, 2015

What's good for the geese

So I would love to go on social media and start banging the drum for a conspiracy theory that states that the obama administration was behind the Charleston church shootings, to use this horrific incident to further push his anti-gun agenda.

Can you imagine the outrage ? The venom and vile that would be spewed my way ?

And yet these 9/11 truthers who Insist that planes did not hit the WTC, and that the Bush administration used dynamite to take down the towers........ They are given legitimacy and allowed to spread their bullshit without any public outrage or condemnation......... The liberal movement has torn apart a great nation in the 50 years that I've been a witness........ We now honor the transgendered for being courageous, but still allow our returning military to live in poverty and isolation..... You can burn the flag cause its free speech, but you can't say you dislike black people or voice an opinion if it is negative towards certain races, religions or creeds.......I worry where we'll be in another 50 years.........as for me ? I hope I'm sipping a margarita , listening to the Dead on a fluffy cloud with Christina Ricci.......ah, but I digress.

No comments: