Friday, December 23, 2016

Stark realities...part 99

Don't want to leave this world behind me now,.....don't want to move to the outskirts of town..... don't want to loose the comradery of my neighborhood bar......don't want to leave this world somehow......I have so many things I've yet to do..... places and people I need to see....a thousand sunrises of brand new days.... I pray they're waiting for me......Not sure whats lying around the bend....a little further down the road I guess....don't know what happens when the lights go out, but I pray it's for the best......Never made it to that special place, where dreams and wishes all come true......they say cream and bastards rise to the top , but it's a different path I've chosen for you.......I say my prayers for other people now , can't see the point in wasting your time, I hope someday we all meet again, but in a softer world next time....(w.Stark)

No comments: