Monday, August 28, 2017

Bring me my pistol

As i sit in the Walt Street pub , listening to the 15 or 20 HOT TUNA and DEAD songs i played on the jukebox, i am Disturbed by the mumbling of the 4 or 5 folks to my right....as i suck on my 8yh...9th....or 15th beer of the day.... nobody is counting... and nobody is a square.....and it turns out.... there's nobody to my right.... just the voices of the invisible dead....not Jerry....but the ghosts that haunt me....and talk about me and Mumble in the outskirts....i can chase them....i choose not...i live with ghosts and spirits.....i just wish they'd buy a fuckin round.

1 comment:

alvarez said...

the future's uncertain...and the end is always near...

it has nothing to do with islam...buy more ammo...

hrc - "if that bastard trump wins, we will all hang" - what could she possibly mean by that?