Monday, September 25, 2017

And I'm proud to be an American

Where at least I know I'm free....... Great song, great sentiment....and it's in the spirit of freedom that I have decided to exercise my right to stop supporting the NFL.... later today I will send an email to my family offering up my NY GIANTS season tickets... I can no longer in clean conscience contribute to these social delinquents...they absolutely, unequivocally have the right to protest, but I too have that right...this issue will probably divide families, friends and eventually stadiums and fan bases...and I'm not going to pay to fund their disrespectful actions towards my national anthem..... would I do this if the GIANTS we're 3-0 instead of 0-3 ? I have to ask that you trust me that I would...... I have endured the lousy stadium, the extortion pre Payment for parking and the deluge of night games, but today I draw the line.... I will take my time and send a letter to Tim Mara echoing the above.....and I won't forget the men who died to give that right to me !

1 comment:

alvarez said...

I think it should be remembered how this started –
Colin Kaepernick demonstrating his support for the Black Lives Matter campaign against America’s police forces. The owners and the NFL commissioner chose to permit these demonstrations against America’s police to continue.
Skittles, hands up, don’t shoot, Russia, Russia, Russia, Charlottesville – all lies!
Think, and buy more ammo – it’s getting late early as yogi would say.