Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Out on the edge of the empty highway

Howling at the blood on the moon "...... well it's true, the faster we go, the rounder we get and strange strange occurrences in the desert...... sweater nite is taking on a different feel as we sail into the uncharted Waters of number 20....as most of you know, we were approached by the friends of MoMo ( Maureen Nolan) and asked to share the evening portion of PC'S with a benefit for Maureen as she battles cancer.... and of course we were eager to oblige..... so the tentative timeline has USA v Russia at 6:00 a.m. location to be determined....the Blueshirts dropping the puck at 2:00....a hot buffet served approx 3:30......Mac & Mike (aka Richie Havens)open the festival at 5:00.....the benefit kicks off at 6:00....a second set of music and raffles followed by a second round of the buffet..... somewhere in there I begin speaking Mandarin with a touch of swaheely, hopefully my disguise will keep the knife weilding ninjas away from my thumb..... we have geusts coming in from far and wide.... I'm cautiously optimistic that we ring up one for the ages...a night to remember... celebrating 2 decades of dominance in the 209..... this one will really be different, I'd be lying if I didn't admit to waking up with cold sweats from time to time....let's hope everything goes well... "A diesel Mack comes Rolling down my way.... I can't hit that border to soon"

2 comments:

alvarez said...

lady killers load dice on me, and imitators, rob me blind...

Anonymous said...

Ask Craig to get a special license to open up early at 6 AM for that day. I don't know how it's done, but I seen bars in the city do it for soccer.