Thursday, July 26, 2018

Beaky Buzzard

that was the funny character on the bugs bunny cartoons....he used to fly around singin " My momma done told me, to bring home somethin for dinner"..., and then Bugs would get him all confused and ask him questions and while he pondered the answer he would scream "Don't tell me now, don't tell me"......that must be what's going on in Toronto this week.....in case you missed it.....a gunman ….Faisal Hussein ; walked the streets randomly shooting people...killin a 10 year old girl and wounding dozens....authorities were stumped for a motive.....really ? I can tell you one thing...Faisal probably wasn't a disgruntled Leafs fan disappointed with James Van Reimsdyk signing with the flyers ( that would be me)…...oh, silly side note....ISIS claimed responsibility......but let's not rush to judgement...….

No comments: