Monday, July 06, 2020

People say I’m no good

And crazy as a loon
Cause I get stoned in the morning
I get drunk in the afternoon ( Charlie Daniels)

So yesterday afternoon I was drinking beer in the pool when the above referenced song came on my iPod stereo and I thought to myself that I have to work that quote into an upcoming blog post.

On Saturday my Independence Day playlist with loaded with multiple Charlie songs, he was a steadfast Patriot and loved America with all his heart.

This morning my music alarm went off as it always does at 3:45 and too my delight was blasting Charlie singing in America ( one of his finest songs).

It was starting to feel like Charlie was trying to contact me all weekend and so it Was a terrible shock just now when Neal Cavuto reported that Charlie Daniels died over the weekend after suffering a stroke.....I’m shocked and saddened.....I saw him last year at the Basie and he was great......I followed him on Twitter and for the last 5 years or so he would put out the same tweet every few days ....” Benghazi ain’t going away “ was all he would say.....he hated Hilary with a passion......he would also tweet Goodnight to the World and at least one bible scripture a day........this was his last one that I saw .

For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation,will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Romans-8

Good Night to you Charlie Daniels, and if you were trying to tell me something, .....I got the message ...God Bless you Sir .

No comments: