Thursday, November 26, 2020

standing next to me in this lonely crowd

 Is a man who swears he’s not to blame

All day long I hear him shout so loud
Crying out that he was framed  ( dylan)


ain't that so 2020...........it mustve been some other body , no no child it wasn't me ...as George T would say....but i arise this Thanksgiving morn to a safe house, a Grateful Dog, a loving wife and  a warm cup of coffee( and a shot of Baileys Irish creme).....theres a refrigerator  stocked with beer and  a turkey swimming in brine.....a record collection that rivals the Rock n Roll HOF and a flat screen TV to watch the Last Waltz over a few Jack Daniels.........throw in Alexis Lafreniere in a Blueshirt Sweater, Stevie Cohen owning the Mets and the DOW hanging at 30,000......i'm not in a hospital, if i have had the china flu i didn't know it,  and i'm healthy enough to run a few miles everyday on the treadmill......

i Thank God for who i am today, every single thing that has happened in my life, especially the people that have been in my life......some for too short and yes, some for too long i suppose....but ....the good , the bad and the ugly....it all lead me to this day......and on this day....Thanksgiving 2020 i am very appreciative and Happy...........Cheers Everyone, God Bless.


I see my light come shining
From the west unto the east
Any day now, any day now
I shall be released

No comments: