Sunday, March 13, 2022

The Best things in life are free

 


But you can keep them for the birds and bees

Now give me money, (That's what I want) ( Berry Gordy writing credit..Lennon/Mcartney)



so i dumped my Mcdonalds and Pepsi stock last week before they eventually announced that they were pausing business in Russia.....not a sacrifice on my part....truth is i didn't own much and i enjoyed a nice profit and fair dividend the past 8 to 10 years that i owned both.....it was a symbolic gesture on my part.....same as when i sold my Coca-Cola stock when they offered training to their employees on how to be LESS WHITE.......i'm just grateful that JPM and XOM didn't force me to make a decision(they both quickly announced they were distancing themselves from and unwinding their russian assets), those two stocks are the staples of my self directed IRA. The truth though is that in every situation around the globe, money talks.......if more people spoke with their wallets, i think many of these corporations would be less likely to spit in the face of their loyal customers.......less likely to spit on America while cozying up to our enemies.....less likely to jump on that soap box and preach to the choir.

No comments: