Tuesday, July 18, 2023

the taxmans taken all my dough

 


And left me in my stately homeLazin' on a sunny afternoon (Ray Davies)


when is a tax not a tax.....spoiler alert it always is....but clever/devious politicians have been waging war against the middle class under the disguise of obama's wealth redistribution for a long time....and the latest salvo comes courtesy of the MTA (money taking agency).

a new pilot program is being launched to test out free bus routes in.....you guessed it, the poorest black and brown communities. so the MTA will no longer pretend to charge fares for the stymies ...it's free....yipee......but of course it is being paid for by the Suckers in the middle class who will once again face fare hikes......the hard working, law abiding last of the Mohegian citizens that still give this miserable city an ounce of respectability will once again be forced to pony up more.

how much does it cost to ride the subways these days ?  you do the math......2+3=Beeer


My girlfriend's run off with my carAnd gone back to her ma and paTellin' tales of drunkenness and crueltyNow I'm sittin' hereSippin' at my ice cold beerLazin' on a sunny afternoon



No comments: