Friday, August 25, 2023

every step of the way

 we walk the line

Your days are numbered, so are mine

Time is pilin’ up, we struggle and we scrape

We’re all boxed in, nowhere to escape  (Dylan)


yesterday we had a strange occurrence in the desert, still not sure what happened.....i was locked out of the blog on the home computer, some of my older posts i was told were flagged for inappropriate speech and a warning label was placed ahead of them,  and i was not able to create any new material.

i had to be in the office yesterday, (Yes, even dogs occasionally have to be in the office)  so i tried on my cell phone on train and originally i was blocked there too.....i had to double and triple prove my identity.....they sent me passcode texts and emails that i had to access and acknowlege....at first i was concerned....clearly this was the FBI building a case against me....but then i recd an email from President Trump....he is selling coffee mugs and T-shirts with his "central Booking" photo and the Caption "NEVER SURRENDER" .....and i remembered my High Schools Motto...."The truth shall set you free" and i have never chopped down a cherry tree or admitted to telling a lie.....i have had a few cherry ciders...they are delicious, and every night i lie....my head on the pillow and take my weary rest.......so you see as clear as day that 2+3= Beeer ...........fuk the govt, fuk the fbi, and Fuk Jo Biden.


Well, the emptiness is endless, cold as the clay
You can always come back, but you can’t come back all the way


1 comment:

alvarez said...

I think the events last night were the 2nd shot heard round the world...we are experiencing our own 1776 moment...better move quickly...2 + 3 = beeer

alvarez