Saturday, July 26, 2008

Jerry where are you when we need you

this is an excerpt from an email I sent to cracker Jack...it needed to be said, I haver offically tired of the post Jerry money making political express...

I also saw way too many adverts on the "official" dead site for Deadheads for obama.......fuck them.....I saw Jerry for 20 years...sometimes with a crewcut in the navy ....sometimes as part of the evil wall st machine ...and I never felt out of place.....no politics or religion...everyone was welcome, i never felt alienated or guilty for my life choices, that was what made them unique, that was what made Jerry so incredibly special/different...where do these loosers get off thinking they can preach politics from the stage....me? I'll sit out the ratdog and Phil tour until after the election , and I hope they follow alec baldwin and susan sarandon and flee the country when Mccain sweeps to Victory....good riddance....I'll sit in my yard , fly the American Flag proudly, follow my stock portfolio on MSNBC and listen to my dead tapes circa 1977 , the greatest year in Rock & Roll History, with Good Ol Jerry and Donna....back before Bob Weir and Phil Lesh were empowered to lead the nation to liberal hell....fuckin millionaires preaching to drifters...how disconnected can these jerkoffs become ?....hey Phil, you got on a new liver...now put yourself on the list for a new brain you fuckin hasbeen.

No comments: