Saturday, May 05, 2012

Derby Rant 2012

so i woke from a ROUSING SERMON from EL PADRINO and shouted I'LL HAVE ANOTHER to the DULLAHAN sitting next to me , he gave me a strange look and offered to put it all in PROSPECTIVE for me......so you think it WENT THE DAY WELL do ya ?  he quizzed of me, well i am DONE TALKING to you SABRECAT and I don't care if you think your the ALPHA or the OPTIMIZER , there will be no LIASON........serves me right for trying to furthur my CREATIVE CAUSE, i should have realized DADDY NOSE BEST and i probably should have gotten dressed like a GEMOLOGIST instead of wearing my UNION RAGS......truth is its time for this BODEMESITER from TRINNIBERG to finally TAKE CHARGE INDY and make like a sprinter over to the track with my DADDY LONG LEGS and place the bet of all bets on..............HANSEN

alas......i have been wrong before...........but for the record....i am tying these four below into ex-tri & sup boxes..

Hansen
Union Rags
Dullahan
Bodemeister

feel free to go the other way.

No comments: