Tuesday, January 05, 2016

2016 off to a shaky start

Let's start off with Coach Tom Coughlin....good luck finding a replacement Jints......the man is a class act, he served the organization proudly and he is a heck of a Football Coach......in all the tweets and quotes and sound bites that were attributed to his former players after his resignation, there was one predominant underlying theme.......it was gratitude for holding them accountable and for making them better husband's and fathers.....in the 2016 world of win at all costs and zero morals, that says enough for me.....this man will be missed.

As I read the paper and watch the news I wonder......was obamas dad a Sunni or a Shiite......we know he was a piece of shit , but I am thinking he was a Shiite too......funny the U.S. media never talks about this......if moslems are good peaceful people. Why is it offensive to suggest the President is a moslem ? Or to talk about the FACT that his Dad was a moslem ?

I think his blatant support for our enemy Iran ( Shiites) and his hard stance against our ally Saudi Arabia ( Sunnis) is a product of his dog eating days in Indonesia..... I bet the old mullah's who grilled up canines were Shiites......just my opinion.

Classic Trump......he tweeted yesterday that the Jets lost to Buffalo because Woody supports Jeb Bush......." If Woody had been with me he would have made the playoffs at least " stated the Donald.

No comments: