Sunday, September 04, 2016

All the years combine

And they melt into a dream.(Garcia/hunter)….....today , after all these years; my oldest brother Jay's beautiful daughter Arielle is getting married....I know he'll be looking down at all of us , but I sure wish he could be here in person....we will have laughs , and fun and drinks.....but it would have been twofold if he was here....but that's life , you never know when your time is up , it sounds cliché....but live each day as though it were your last.....the last time I saw him was at my brother Brian's wedding on October 24th 1986....I was home on leave..... I went back to the Navy and did not return until I came back for his funeral....so today we celebrate a beginning for Arielle & Daniel.....with one eye on the future and one on the past.

No comments: