Monday, September 19, 2016

Can't seem to face up to the facts....

I'm tense and nervous and I can't relax ( David Byrne-psycho killer).... Kidding of course.... I am fine....but it's obvious what's happening.....the arabs, those slimy sand Jiggs that have been trying to kill me for the past 30 some odd years.....they must be pissed when they heard the news that I flew home from the coast and they missed their chance to kill me.....and so they really stepped up their game and made it personal......first they bomb a 5k down the shore ( a race I very well could have been running) and now they bomb my train line.....wtf......if O'Hara's on Marin Blvd or Branigans in Red Bank should explode....well you know.......for the record.....in case they hacked into this blog.....I'll be spending my free time as usual in the library or at the orphanage teaching lefties how to throw, write and succeed with their right hands...... Slainte.... .. writing this from the coastline train....takes more than a pipe bomb to stop NJT......only an inch of rain or slippery leaves can grind this machine to a halt.

1 comment:

alvarez said...

kind of reminds me of another talking heads song...we're on the road to nowhere...until January 20, 2017, that is...ho ho ho...