Tuesday, October 18, 2016

And the Nobel prize goes to ?

Bob Dylan..... I could fill a blog with thousands of quotes from his Majesty , but alas I will refrain at this time.... instead I will just rehash one of the simplest, but also one of my favorites....." The Sun ain't yellow....it's chicken "…........... classic Dylan. Anyway I have been silent for far too long on this pos kappernick and his sitting or kneeling during the National Anthem.... what is he protesting ? Racial inequality ? He's right.... The blacks get a disproportionate amount of hand-outs and advancement without merit through affirmative action....it's ironic that NOW after 8 years with a black president he decides to protest....why the anthem ? Because his protest isn't really a protest , but rather a cry for attention because he lost his job as starting QB..he had no problem with the world when he was starting QB , but loose your job to a white man ? Shit...I needs to come up with something to stay in the limelight..let's blame society for all my problems, let's rally the everyday sambo on the street and the black olives movement to my side.......funny that he had no problem cashing those checks from the evil White bastard owners of the 49ers when he was the starter...and the great spoonjiah says he's just exercising his constitutional rights.... nobody was disputing that..but it's a forced demonstration that is impeding on my right to honor and respect my nation.....you want to protest outside city hall everyday ? Go right ahead.....but so can the Ku Klux Klan when they March down main Street...they have the same constitutional rights...does that make it okay spoony ?....... A few months back I called for Mr Comey , the acting head of the FBI to resign......now comes an admission that State Dept Honcho Kennedy....a Hillary underling .....lobbied hard and made special offers to the FBI to declassify Hillary's emails.....I think if you or I were stopped for speeding ( or more likely DUI ) and we offered the policeman something in return for lessening the charge to a busted tail light, we would now be facing bribery charges......but not team Hillary...... comey says there was no product quo pro , but what else do you expect them to say ? Yes, we did it...... again....the word of the accused is not gospel......but we now have a corrupt department of Justice, a corrupt FBI and a corrupt former Secretary of state in cahoots , but we can't accept Trump's low gutter boasts to impress Billy Bush 11 years ago............and the Iranian backed Rebels in Yemen are firing on our Navy.....shhh.....I find humor in everything, but sadly the consequences are becoming to grave to laugh........... except for the story about a guy in Half-moon NY that was high on LSD and broke into his neighbor's house to rescue their Dog from a horrific fire......first be banged on all the neighbors doors....but nobody would help....so he drove his truck through the fence and broke into the house.....he was waiting proudly with the rescued Pooch in his arms when Police arrived.....by now you should have guessed that there was NO FIRE......God I miss taking LSD.

1 comment:

alvarez said...

if my thought dreams could be seen

they'd probably put my head, in a guillotine

its all right ma, I'm only dying!