Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Everybody braggin

And drinking that wine , I can tell the Queen of diamonds by the way she shines.... come to daddy on an inside straight, cause I got NO CHANCE of losing this time...........that might be what the witch Hilary and the Donald are thinking to themselves as they wake up in Vegas this morning before the final debate....but someone will indeed lose in a few short weeks......ya know the old Irish folklore and a great many of the doomsday Cults around the world have long prophesized that the Devil is in the women and the anti Christ will take the form of a woman.....perhaps the moral decay of this country the past 50 years has brought us to the point of electing the Antichrist Hilary to end the world...... I would almost welcome that as an alternative to 4 years of watching her dismantle this great republic one step at a time.........as for the Donn.....my advice to him.....is to appeal to the public as the Great Outsider.....the anti establishment.....it may be too late , but he should remind the country that both the Democrats and a large portion of his own party are against him.....he should show himself to be human....make light of his situation and summarize that he must be doing something RIGHT is both corrupt parties are against him.......I skipped the first two....but I plan on watching tonight..... cause I got no chance of losing this time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

she is the spawn of satan and don't get me started on her offspring!