Friday, May 05, 2017

Denny Forrest

So I was asked to elaborate on the tweet that USA Today used....here it is....... (Vulgar homophobic attacks on anyone, should never be acceptable in our society.... sponsors? We are watching.)........ I got into about a dozen nasty Twitter wars as a result....they usually ended with me asking people if they preferred to be called Cock Holsters or the traditional FAGGOTT.......that's when they stopped responding..... including one lady who I looked up on the internet.....she is a Broadway and tv actress....I saw on her imdb page that she hadn't worked since 2011....so I told her to find a new career......I mean Denny Forrest told her those awful things....... check back tomorrow for my annual DERBY RANT.

1 comment:

alvarez said...

hilarious...its all fake news...why, I've even heard that some fakebook pages may be pets and not humans...ha ha ha...