Sunday, August 14, 2022

all the merry little elves

can go hang themselves

 My faith is as cold as can be

I'm stacked high to the roof and I'm not without proof

If you don't believe me, come see (Dylan Hucks' tune)



tough week for the 11209....some days are just harder than others to make sense of it all.......the last of the Mohicans....one of the rare familiar faces you could count on running into when you were back in the Ridge has left this world......next time i pass the Dog i may not even look inside.... whom would i expect to see anyway? unless visitors are in town for a service ...the last time i saw him he promised to attend Sweater Nite 25...i may have to bring a photo and plant it somewhere, just to fulfill that promise.... rest easy Z.


The game's gotten old, the deck's gone cold
I'm gonna have to put you down for a while

No comments: