Thursday, April 20, 2023

tell us what happened yesterday Nostradamus

 


a little late , but here are my hockey prognostications for the first round.


I have been saying since Christmas that i thought the bruins were too ol and not that really as good as their record. I am not sure if Florida has ever recovered since losing Coach Quinville last year but I Think the Panthers find a way in round 1.

I think Tampa has the heart of a Champion and has at least one more series win in the old war horse ...and Toronto is Toronto.

I am cautiously optimistic about the Blueshirts and i do think our extensive playoff experience and better goaltending will prevail..

I hope and expect that  Carolina eventually find a way to win a road playoff game and defeat the fishstix.


out west.....The Jets are my blue plate special to upset Vegas.

The Wild found a way all year when counted out, BUT i think Dallas is too strong.

The Lanche are defending Champs and they will not bow out in the first round.....although i would enjoy seeing the Kraken turned loose.

and Edmonton has to and will find a way to beat their nemesis Kings


i also predict the Mets will take 2 out of 3 verse the Dodgers and Mad Max will get thrown out for using Rosin....

No comments: