Tuesday, May 02, 2023

I ran into Charley Phogg

He blacked my eye and he kicked my dog ( Garcia-Hunter)

and this is why i have held firm in my policy of only naming my cats and Dogs after members of the 1994 Stanley Cup Champion NY Rangers. In order to have the honor of having a hound in this house named after you , well; you had to raise the Cup in a Blueshirt Sweater.

The 1994 squad continues to remind me of just how special they were and how hard it is to win the Dam Cup. They stand alone in my lifetime of sports heroes, and i and my pets remain eternally grateful.


My dog he turned to me and he said

Let's head back to Tennessee, Jed

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOOF!

alvarez said...

From Gordon Lightfoot to Lori Lightfoot...in just 50 years...the end is near...repent.

alvarez

alvarez said...

I must say, this blog and posts seem appropriate as we begin celebrating national mental health awareness month...odd, no presser from sleepy jo or the ho?

I have a pet goldfish called namath...

alvarez