Friday, May 18, 2007

the New Sweater Nite Ramblers are Coming

b there or b a turnip !!!
The New Sweater Night Ramblers make their triumphant r return to Pippins Pub on Thursday May 24th in the borough of churches and bars. I pick Shakedown Street in the Opener Pool.....Dano picks new potato caboose, Donzo picks Jack Straw.......qudalibo for tenderfeet picks "Alligator".....rumor has it that JC has been knwon the pop on this blog from time to time......Johhny ...if your reading this......open with Shakedown street and I'll buy you a cold one.......will be dining in the Kettle Black approx 6:00 if anyone is around.......CHOW.

1 comment:

maddog said...

I feel like being a turnip tonight, so I think I'll pass.

I'm still recovering from the Dylan show in Red Bank on Wednesday night...was excellent, played over 30 songs...does anyone know when / where this guy plays regularly? I'd like to catch him in a bar some night...