Thursday, May 10, 2007

tryin to reason with Hurricane Season

alas the muy ballyhooed hurricane season of 2007 is upon us, below is the National Weather forecast names for the upcoming storms...I predict Ingrid or Olga will do the most damage...but who knows...it could be Dean or Jerry or Sweet Melissa for all we know.....pick your favorite storm and lets start drinking already....there is nothing like puttin a Hurricane Bag on.....right Dano?.........I am going to start directing all the posts towards Dano, as he seems to be the only person that reads my blog religously.


Andrea
Barry
Chantal
Dean
Erin
Felix
Gabrielle
Humberto
Ingrid
Jerry
Karen
Lorenzo
Melissa
Noel
Olga
Pablo
Rebekah
Sebastien
Tanya
Van

1 comment:

maddog said...

I don't think this is the USA hurricane forecast. I don't recognize any of these names...what country is this?

Belize?