Thursday, October 30, 2014

hello darkness my old friend

"Don't let anybody tell you that it's corporations and businesses that create jobs". H. Clinton

I didn't make that quote up....its not a pre Halloween prank...... She really said that....

Another bizzare quote came from Obama when asked why he was advocating for NO Quarantine for health care workers who were definitely exposed to Ebola at the very least....... And yet the military personnel who were building tents and may or may not have even come in contact with the disease WERE going to be quarantined..........." that's the military..... They follow orders".........maybe he doesn't realize he is their commander in chief.......or maybe as I surmised last month.....his real objective is to destroy the military from within.....demoralizing their spirit by  changing their mission and not permitting them to do the real job for which they joined and were trained.

I know its not right.....and sweater nite is a peaceful organization..... I'm just a Dog that learned how to type.....but I would revel in the irony if this spoiled brat nurse in Maine comes down with Ebola.




No comments: