Wednesday, October 29, 2014

served them right

Well I said it in July and I will say it again... It serves mlb right if the world series comes down to a game 7......hone field advantage you may recall was decided by the All Star game....which obviously was won by the American League....... And if you recall the A.L. jumped out to a first inning  lead thanks in part to a double by Derek Jeter..... And here's the tricky part if you remember..... Starting pitcher for the N.L. Adam Wainwright said he grooved a fastball over the plate because he wanted Jeter to get a hit in His final all star appearance........ Hmmm......I wonder how the Giants feel about that......

The last 9 World Series game 7's have been won by the HOME team.........you have to go back to the 79 Pirates to find a road winner in game 7.......way to go Selig... Add this nonsense to your legacy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Giants win tonight and your point is then moot! But, Selig still SUCKS...

tomcat said...

I was rooting for SF.....I am glad they won.....I think the all star game fiasco could fiasco could have impacted the biggest game of the season and thats wrong.