Monday, October 11, 2021

the funniest thing was

 When I was leavin’ the bay

I saw three ships a-sailin’ , They were all heading my way

I asked the captain what his name was, And how come he didn’t drive a truck

He said his name was Columbus

I just said, “Good luck”   ( Dylan 115th dream)


today the biggest lie of the fake media nation will be on full display.

The gindaloons and cheesemakers will be marching down 5th ave with their flags and drums.

a total miscarriage of justice that in the year 2021 our country is still celebrating this man.

no, i don't give a rats ass about the redskin savages that were too weak to protect their own land...the whiskey drinking indians who would gleefully trade the isle of manhattan for $24 and a few blankets.

chief knock-a-homer and chief wahoo.....the..."Where the Heckowee" tribe or any of the other beloved mascotts of their silly culture, marlon brando, pocohantus and me.......that's not the issue.


THE FACT is that on October 9th the true founder of AMERICA is always celebrated by those in the know. The Greatest Explorer of them all, Hail Lief Eirikson found this continent 3 or 400 hundred years before  the gondola driver from naples....(Brendan the explorer never made it past the Aran islands off Galway) Lief...we knew he was from Norway cause his head couldn't fit through the doorway......i am proud to say i have drank in his bar and park for many many years.....

HAIL LIEF


The man says, “Get out of here

I’ll tear you limb from limb”

I said, “You know they refused Jesus, too”

He said, “You’re not Him

No comments: