Tuesday, November 02, 2021

i'm your prime cut of beef, i'm your choice

 I wanna be elected,

I'm your yankee doodle dandy in a gold Rolls Royce,

I wanna be elected,

Kids want a savior, don't need a fake,

I wanna be elected,

We're all gonna rock to the rules that I make,

I wanna be elected, elected, elected.   (Alice Cooper)


*****Breaking Voter News Update******

Jack Cittarelli has raced out to a commanding 3-0 lead in Little Silver , we were first in line and thankfully Matteau ( aka Juan Gonzalez) was NOT asked for a voter ID and was able to cast his vote......things are looking up for JACK !

we know all politicians suck.....but some suck more than others.

VOTE JACK...proudly endorsed by the LGB-FJB Community

Good evening Mr & Mrs America and all ships at sea,

The candidate is taking the country by storm.




1 comment:

alvarez said...

if voting really mattered, they wouldn't let you do it.

the fraud committed in 2020 was incredible, yet nothing has been done since to reverse it...in fact, you are not allowed to talk about it...the entire demonrat party is pushing the j6 myth, the occupant in white house has dementia and doesn't know where he is...executive, legislative, and judiciary - a big club, and we ain't in it...I'm withholding my consent - let's go brandon.

nancy piglosi - you're kidding me, right?