Thursday, April 18, 2024

I can't get , any rest

 People say I'm obsessed

Everything you say is liesBut to me there's no surprise  (Fine Young Cannibals')


oh no Joe......the demented CIC was giving a speech in Pennsylvania yesterday and went off script.....he started talking about his Uncle who was in a plane that was shot down off the coast of New Guinea and Joe assumes he was eaten by Cannibals' because they never found his body ........unga bunga bunga binga 

2 questions

Joe has been a politician for 40 years......8 years as VP and 3 1/2 as POTUS.....what took so long for him to suddenly care about the US Steel Industry and his desire to put tariffs on Chinese steel ?

and more iportantly question 2.....everyone talks about New Guinea but you rarely if ever hear anyone talk about Old Guineas ......why ?

Rangers-Caps.....i am already having nightmares about Lindgrens brother in nets for the Caps.

Anxiously waiting for Israel to Hit back on Iran........i have to believe it is coming and it will be substantial.

Jorma tonight at the Vogel...giddy up

She drives me crazyLike no one elseShe drives me crazyAnd I can't help myself

No comments: