Monday, January 16, 2023

don't let the glasses fool you

 Stand beside me when you measure my size

Don't let false estimations rule you

Some evening you might come to realise (D. Bromberg)


we can draw conclusions on the wall as the who or what was the Demon that Bromberg was talking about. thankfully the Mainstream media doesn't even try cloak their partisanship. As i enjoyed my coffee this morning i perused the local TV stations, hoping to find a cute weather girl or traffic maven or at the very least some highlights from Big Blue's Big Win. Instead, i found all 3 stations standing on a soap box preaching down to us less worthy of their Brilliance. Eager to tell us how wonderful the good, departed doctor was. All 3 made a point of emphasizing how Dr King preached civil disobedience, all 3 ignored his message of "peaceful" protest. It explains how the Sleepy Floyd protests turned into riots in a flash, all while talking heads from CNN stood in front of burning buildings and said it was "mainly" peaceful.  it makes me wonder what is worse....an uninformed public or a misinformed public.

Today i will go find a nice warm tavern to enjoy a pint and ponder the legacy of Dr King Jr.........not really, but if i drink enough, maybe i will find someone in the bar to talk and reminisce about the Real KING......Bernard!!


I've been a wizard since my childhood

And I have earned some respect for my art

I rule the spirits that live in the wildwood

And every evening I talk to the stars


1 comment:

alvarez said...

saint floyd died of a drug overdose...ignore the propaganda, read the courtroom testimony...

alvarez