Monday, January 30, 2023

Everybody's talkin at me

 I don't hear a word they're sayin'

Only the echoes of my mind

People stoppin', starin'

I can't see their faces

Only the shadows of their eyes  ( Harry Nilson)




one thing that has to change is the multiple voices shouting commands during a police stop.....ONE VOICE.....whomever is the designated talker or the senior person on the scene sb the only voice the apprehended individual should hear.....I had heart palpitations sitting on my couch and listening to 5 different voices shouting different commands at Tyre Nicholls....i understand they are wound tight and sometimes fearing for their own life....but if you want the suspect to cooperate, you have to at least give him a chance to hear your instructions and comprehend.


I'm going where the sun keeps shinin'

Through the pourin' rain

Goin' where the weather suits my clothes

Bankin' off of the Northeast winds

Sailin' on summer breeze

And skippin' over the ocean like a stone



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fred Neil he’s s the writer and the performer of that classic song that Harry attached himself to ,as he attaches himself to anything that will give the illusion of a career and talent . And Ol Fred Neil penned Other side of this Life and delivers it with a nod to the SF Beats . What did Harry write Lime in the Coconut 🥥 ? He prob serviced Lennon and Elton while strolling the Hollywood Hills drunk on Brandy Alexander’s