Sunday, January 22, 2023

i knocked em dead in Dallas

And I didn't pay my dues

Yeah, I knocked 'em dead in Dallas

They didn't know we were Jews (the Dictators)


get your popcorn ready and secure a seat on the couch , you might even want to pop in a betamax tape and record the game. This Weds night on the NHL network is the prospects game. the Top 40 players from the premier junior hockey leagues in the world (WHL, OHL, QMJHL)  will be on the ice for a "prospects game"  , This will be a chance to see most of the players that will be selected in the June draft going toe to toe with each other. In case you haven't been following NHL draft news, the class of 2023 is considered one of the best and deepest draft classes of the last 30 years. In addittion to Connor Bedard ( the consensus #1) will be 39 other players that could make a difference to any NHL roster at the moment. take a seat, crack a Molson and enjoy the game.


I sock 'em everywhere that I sing
Cause you know baby
I'm the Next Big Thing

 

1 comment:

alvarez said...

can any of them play football?

alvarez