Monday, January 17, 2011

Here we go Again

"This Time it's not about football anymore, this will be a class struggle, more of an ideological battle between myself and Steeler Coach Mike Tomlin....in fact i am giving the players off this week , they don't even have to show up at Heinz Field...I can win without them.....my family owned plantations in the deep south back in the 1800's and we are pretty sure that Tomlins ancestors picked Cotton for my great Grandaddy......us Ryans we fought on both sides of the Civil War to ensure victory , so some of my family died trying to free the Tomlins and the rest of the family kept them in shackles while they slaved in the fields.....so he and i have a score to settle....this will be the second biggest War in american History, I geuss WWII was bigger" Rex Ryan Foxboro MA 16Jan2011

Wow this guy is delusional.....wonder what the spread will be in Vegas?

No comments: