Saturday, January 15, 2011

Zodiac smodiac

I was born on March 2nd, I have been a Pisces my whole life, I feel guilty when I have a shrimp cocktail or a baked Clam because I feel like a canibal, and now there telling me I'm an Aquarius......I've seen the movie HAIR, I've been hearing that dumbass song for 40 some odd years and it means nothing to me......I'm STILL a PISCES.....bullshit....I ain't giving back all my old GOOD Hororscopes, Chinese Fortune Cookie Predictions or anything......I joined the Navy because I'm a squid, what I supposed to do now, go back in time a go the Aquarium instead ?

MINNEAPOLIS - It's a new year, and there's new Zodiac signs for many in 2011. Professor Parke Kunkle of the Minnesota Planetarium Society says the Zodiac has a date problem. If you imagine the Earth as a spinning top, the axis changes as it wobbles.

5,000 years later, it means the stars are not aligned, so those with a Libra horoscope are really a Virgo, and many others have a new Zodiac sign too.

“Right now its pointing this way, the North Star, but 3000 BC it was pointing differently,” Kunkle said. “Now things have moved and the sun is in a different constellation. We're about a whole constellation off.“

And don’t forget Ophiuchus, (Pronounced OH-FUK-US )astrology’s orphan.

”Ophiuchus has been a constellation for years and it just gets left out,” Kunkle said.

No comments: