Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Minnesota Mike

if your out there.....please leave your address in the comment feild, i have been asking donn for your address for a sweater nite letter for 3 weeks to no avail...

Duff...if your out there, don't begrudge your mail carrier, don't revoke their yearly stipend/ tip, it is not the fault of the USPS if you do NOT receive a letter......i put yours in an empty bottle of Jamesons and threw it in the narrows in hopes it will wash up on the sandy shores of "imported rico" in a months time..


all this at 4:00 a.m. and an impending blizzrd.......that sound Pazarecki hears in his sleep is the pension register going KA-CHING ! !

3 comments:

nygiantfan77 said...

Thanks for thinking of me, Tom. I sent my address to you in a private email to your facebook page. Didn't want to post it here on a blog!

nygiantfan77 said...

P.S. Since I haven't lived in Minnesota for over 6 years, I respectfully request you now use my new moniker, the "Jersey Jewel"!!! ;-)

bài học thành công said...

I happened across this and read your blog. thanhk