Thursday, January 20, 2011

On the road

in the middle of this miserable winter of our discontent i am taking the bold initiative of moving up my annual reading of "ON THE ROAD".....normally saved for March, when Hope SPRINGS eternal and outdoor drinking is sooo close you can taste it....but this year this snowfilled season has me glarring at the horizon looking for something, and so without FURTHUR delay I am will go barnes and noble this saturday and pick up a fresh copy of the book that saved the world and for approximately the 20 or 25th time read it from cover to cover , underlining all my favorite quotations for future generations to study and decipher........and we are still in friggin january...

i did receive an email alert from the dead that there is a spring tour forming....if anyone has interest in a road trip please let me know....something on the eastern seaboard preferred...

No comments: