Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Martha.... My Dear



i am a little late with this story and for that i apologize, was roused from my sleep at 3:15 by a barking dog at the foot of my bed, which jarred my memory and forced me to logon and report this story.....it's a good thing.
Martha Stewart looooves her dogs. But do they secretly resent her? When she bent down to whisper goodbye to her bulldog Francesca, the dog jumped up and split her lip, sending Martha to the hospital. There, she criticized the wallpaper.

the moral of the story is that unless you are the alpha male in the house, don't fuck with your dog or anyone eleses dog whenm they are resting, sleeping,eating. watching OPRAH, chasing squirells, rolling in the grass, wagging their tail, havin a beer at sweater nite etc etc..........two file photos....one of martha My Dear gettin stitched, and the other of a random DOG that did not bite Martha, but is trained to bite Oprah.

No comments: