Friday, August 30, 2024

i wanna grow up, to be a politician

 And take over this beautiful land

I want to grow up to be a politicianAnd be the old U.S. of A.'s number one man (Roger Mcguin)


pay attention America.

My Values have NOT changed

My public positions have changed because i have an election to win, so there are silly things i have to say to fool the independents and the swing voters........silly ideas like Build the Wall and I won't ban fracking.......but to my liberal left i send you the Dog Whistle.....MY VALUES HAVE NOT CHANGED.

America wants a new way forward......we ain't going back..........we want to turn the page........in my little purse i hold the secrets that will save the world....but i will only share them if elected.........On day one i will do all things i can do today but refuse.....on day one i will fix the problems that i was a part of the past 4 years.......because you America......you stupid soundbite generation will be lead like lambs to a slaughter........you who are too young , stupid or naïve to remember the prophet Pete Townsend .....meet the new boss, same as the old boss............2+3= a math number, because math consists of numbers okay, and when we take 1 number and we combine it with another number, a different looking number maybe but still an equally important number, we get a third number,,,,hahahaha imagine that.

I'll give the young the right to vote as soon as they matureBut spare the rod and spoil the child to help them feel secureAnd if I win election day I might give you a jobI'll sign a bill to help the poor to show I'm not a snob

No comments: