Monday, August 26, 2024

When the Dream came

 I held my breath with my eyes closed

I went insane,Like a smoke ring dayWhen the wind blows (N. Young)



a literal gut punch.....horrific news out of Bayridge of the pending end of an era......the Bar at 6725 5th Ave is in Hospice......her days are down to a month to month basis.....Lief....The Lief, Liev Eirikson or whatever name you prefer to call it; is receiving a standing 8 count........apparently the building has been sold and the bar & grill will cease to exist after the closing of the sale occurs.........today is NOT a day for her eulogy, that sad day lies in the not too distant future......today i am just another town crier....spreading ill will and absolutely zero cheer.

Now I won't be back till later onIf I do come back at allBut you know me, and I miss you now.

No comments: