Friday, January 04, 2008

IOWA Caucus

Well sad to say we did not receive a single vote in Iowa, but that will not stop my campaign. I think perhaps the Hawkeyes were spooked by the fact the my running Mate is the Ghost of Barbaro, maybe they are intimidated to be in the presence of Greatness in the form of a Kentuky Derby Winning Spirit. Maybe they do not approve of the Irish Equine Ticket , or Maybe they just can't imagine what turmoil would follow if my Vice President had to assume the top Role….assuming I was assinated while in Office….can you imagine the oil painting of Barbaro's Ghost hanging in the White House ?

Anyway it's on to New Hampshire fur guys like me and Mccain…..where we shall engage the enemy at every Bar, tavern or Pub we can find…….

Remember Friends and foe alike……VOTE GATO 4 El Presidente'

No comments: