Wednesday, January 09, 2008

WHICH Mac is Back ? yikes!

Well we did not fair so well in the Great State of New hampshire, but our good friend John Mccain did very well…….I blame my poor showing on my state of confusion. Early in the Day I heard some local yocals outside my Hotels shouting "Mac is Back"……..Naturally I assumed that meant the Great Steve Mcevoy had returned to the beloved bottle….Imagine my excitement when I thought Cracker Jack was back on the Winning Team……….Had found his way Home through the lonesome Dark Valley of fear after all these missed beers…and years…..I even thought I heard some incoherently blabbering in the distance…".Hillary…I don't wanna kill ya, but I have to kill ya." I was getting ready to stock up on Vodka and Gatorade and some Bob Dylan 8 tracks for the return of Mcadoo………folks were putting in for family Leave from their Jobs and disconnecting their land lines…….the Take No Prisoners Tour 2008 was taking shape….Dano Woods was being tracked down for the Magnanimous Event…..Eggroll was shaking in his slippers….if Mac Falls , can Das Das be far behind ?

I was well into an 8 hour stupor when I learned of my Faux pas………Turns out the excitement was about John Mccain and a resounding Victory....good for me drinking buddy, but damn……so close……and yet no bar…….a double dose of letdown soon followed when the disturbing events that unfolded in the Gulf were relayed to me as I sipped on my 21st Coors Light of the Day…..Why Didn't the Men of the USS Hopper open fire on those Iranian s**mba*s in their lil speedboats……This Country needs someone who is strong on Defence…….and who I ask is stronger on the fence that my Pal Gravey when she is hunting squirrel?

That seetles it…….just 6 more Silver Bullets tonight and then early to bed….I have some important thinking to do

No comments: